The WMIDMUN Financial Aid Application is found here.
All delegations who have registered for WMIDMUN are eligible for financial aid and are encouraged to apply. The financial aid application is due Friday, December 15, 2017. No extensions will be granted for the financial aid application, nor will late registrants be considered for financial aid. Awards will be given to entire delegation, so please only fill out one form for your delegation.
The financial aid award will consist of:
Waiver of delegation fee
Reduced delegate fee: $40 per delegate
Financial aid will be announced one (1) week after the closure of the financial aid application. Your initial deposit will not be affected through financial aid. Instead, the balance due by the time of the conference will be prorated to reflect the awarded financial aid. If you have any questions, please contact Emily White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Successfully register for WMIDMUN.
2. Fill out the WMIDMUN Financial Aid Application for your delegation and return it to Vishaal Mittal (email@example.com) by December 15th, 2017.
3. Successfully pay your Initial Deposit.
4. Receive an update to the status of your financial aid award via email on January 15th, 2018.
5. Accept financial aid offer or withdraw registration by January 22nd, 2018, to avoid the late drop fee.
6. Complete your delegation's payment by the start of WMIDMUN.